Why Signals of Spring?
Signals of Spring is an interactive and truly interdisciplinary science product like no other commercial curriculum. Student learners explain real-time animal migrations using Earth data to understand the science content behind the imagery, studying many topic areas.
- Blend biology, ocean, Earth and environmental science content with geography and technology using inquiry skills
- Meet state and national standards leading to higher test scores
- Hands-on and inquiry-based lessons build content knowledge
- Students learn to research and analyze authentic data
- Curriculum includes activities, worksheets, online quizzes and standardized test preparation assessments
- Curriculum is proven in diverse school settings